Land Size = 743.9m2
An ultra-convenient location, this meticulously presented home offers everything you need only moments from its doorstop. Nestled on a 744sqm block set back from the road to embrace peaceful living, it is a property that will surprise and delight families. Zoned for Cherrybrook Technology High School, it is also an easy walk to Cherrybrook Public School.
Contemporary and light-filled, the split-level interior showcases multiple living zones including a family meals area and a huge rumpus. The Shaker-style kitchen features stone bench tops and stainless-steel appliances, plus a gas cooktop. A surprise inclusion is the wine bar with built-in cellar storage and drinks fridge.
Situated just metres from the Callicoma Walk Cascade, the home has been positioned to take advantage of the leafy treetop outlook from every angle. It offers an effortless connection to nature. French doors off the formal lounge open to the front veranda overlooking the lush front garden. At the rear, there is a fabulous alfresco deck - perfect for entertaining - and a level backyard. There is even space to add a pool, STCA.
The well-appointed bedrooms, with double blinds and ceiling fans, also include built-in wardrobes. The master retreat features a great-sized walk-in wardrobe and luxe ensuite with floating vanity and mirrored cabinet storage. A fourth bedroom, located on the entry-level, is currently used as a home office.
Just a kilometre from Cherrybrook Shopping Village, there is the ability to walk to local restaurants and cafes. The property is also a few steps away from city bus route and a short drive to the Cherrybrook Metro station. Enjoy daily visits from an array of native birdlife, while even the odd echidna has been spotted wandering along the footpath outside. There is no shortage of local bushwalks to explore, while youngsters will enjoy a choice of nearby playgrounds.
- Move-in ready split-level home set on 744sqm offered for the first time in 32 years.
- Spacious layout with formal lounge, separate dining, casual meals, rumpus.
- Chef-style gas kitchen fitted with quality appliances, breakfast bar and splashback.
- Bright entry, timber floors, built-in cabinetry, neutral décor, carpet in bedrooms.
- Luxe fully tiled bathroom with tub, downstairs powder room, wine bar.
- Gas heating, ducted air conditioning, good-sized laundry, large linen press.
- Easy internal access from the auto double garage, storage, Venetian blinds.
- Safe and secure child friendly flat backyard.
- Zoned for Cherrybrook Public School and Cherrybrook Technology High School.
- Quick access to Mount St Benedict College, Oakhill College, and Tangara School for Girls.
- Close to Binowee, Cherrybrook Community Preschool and several childcare providers.
- Five-minute drive to Castle Towers (4.5km) and to Cherrybrook Metro (3.2km).
...Please contact Lambros Realty on (02) 9481-0999 for more information!