Land Size = 809.4m2
Superbly presented, this substantial residence delivers convenience, style and comfort. Positioned on a generous 809sqm block in a highly prized location, it is a five-minute (flat) walk to John Purchase Primary and Cherrybrook Technology High School. Much loved by its current owners, the property is being offered for the first time on the market in 37 years.
Surrounded by established and pretty gardens, the single level brick home opens up to a light-filled interior showcasing timber floors and modern colour scheme. Versatility abounds with a mix of both formal and casual living and dining areas. A highlight is the fully renovated gas kitchen featuring stone countertops, quality appliances, Shaker-style cabinets and a great-sized walk-in pantry.
Beautifully appointed, all of the bedrooms include double built-in wardrobes. The oversized master retreat includes 'his' and 'her' wardrobes and its own ensuite. Decorated in soft neutral shades, it is a haven of relaxation.
The home seamlessly connects to a fabulous covered rear deck providing the idyllic spot for entertaining or enjoying this sanctuary-like setting. The expansive backyard is perfect for youngsters to run and play, with ample space to also add a swimming pool STCA. Well-screened for privacy, it offers manicured lawns and easy to care gardens.
Stroll to the local shopping centre, childcare and sports fields, while being within close proximity to Cherrybrook station and a convenient two-minute walk to bus stops. Meticulously maintained, this treasured family home is move-in ready. There is scope to add value with further renovations or the possibility of adding another level without losing ground floor space, STCA.
- Four bedroom single level home on great size near-level block.
- Multiple living zones, large study nook, superb outdoor flow.
- Fully tiled bathroom with frameless glass shower and bath tub.
- Split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans, good-sized laundry.
- Outdoor deck with polycarb roof, ceiling fan, space for barbecue.
- Excellent storage throughout including a double linen cupboard.
- Easy internal access from the double garage, off-street parking.
- Pet-friendly and secure backyard, gorgeous gardens, 5,000 litre water tank.
- Zoned for John Purchase Public School and Cherrybrook Technology High School.
- Close to Oakhill College, Mount Saint Benedict College, Hills Grammar.
- Choice of shopping centres Cherrybrook Village (1.2km), Appletree Shopping Centre (1.2km) Castle Towers (4.9km) and Round Corner Shops (6.8km).
- Short drive to Cherrybrook Metro (3.6km) and stroll to local and city buses.
...Please contact Lambros Realty on (02) 9481-0999 for more information!